Beef Tacos

March 13th 2014


Beef Tacos


Ingredients:
1 pound 80/20 ground beef
1 TSP taco seasoning
1 TSP Adobo seasoning
salt and pepper
1/2 TSP chili powder
1 SP red pepper flakes
1 TBSP canola oil
1 TBSP flour
8-10 flour or crispy tortillas
Garnish and toppings:
Lettuce
Your favorite salsa
Colby/cheddar cheese
Sour cream or greek yogurt
tabasco


Directions:
1. Add canola to large sauté pan and then add the beef. Heat over medium heat and add all seasonings. Break up meat and cook until browned, about 8 minutes or so.
2. Add flour into the meat and cook an additional 3 minutes.
3. Serve meat into taco shells and top with whatever you like.
*I like to add a little cilantro to my lettuce, cheese, and a little sour cream.




Today's meal was very easy. It only took me literally 20 minutes to make dinner. So, I spent my time picking out a perfect wine! 
Tierras Guindas
100% Tinta de Toro
2011, Roble
Toro, Spain


Comments

Popular Posts