Chicken! Mrs. Fontno Style

June 10th 2014


I'm Baaaaaack! Mrs. Fontno now. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I have been a little busy getting married, enjoying our honeymoon and celebrating with family and friends afterwards.




Kicked Up Chicken Legs


Ingredients:
8 Chicken legs
2 TBSP Canola Oil
1 TB Hickory BB Seasoning
1 TB Kickin' Chicken Seasoning
1 TSP Lawry's Seasoning
BBQ Sauce and/or Tabasco for topping.


Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Line a cookie tray with foil. Place a baking rack over the sheet tray.
3. Toss Chicken with Canola oil and all seasonings in a large bowl.
4. Place on baking rack and then put in the over for 80 minutes, turning once half way through
5. Serve with sauce and a side of corn


I served this dish with my bacon, pepper, and corn side dish. This was truly a home cookin' dish that we missed in our travels. I hope you enjoy.


~Julianne

Comments

Popular Posts