Classic Winter Salad With Easy Balsamic Dressing

November 5th 2014
Classic Winter Salad with an easy balsamic dressing


Dressing Ingredients:
1/2 cup Balsamic Vinegar
1/2 Cup olive oil
1/2 lemon, squeezed
10 turns each of salt and pepper
2 tsp minced garlic
To make dressing, slowly whisk in each ingredient.

I used 2 chicken breasts seasoned with salt, red pepper, and italian seasoning. I seared the chicken in a pan with olive oil for about 5 minutes each side.  Let chicken cool slightly before putting on the salad.

Salad ingredients:
Gorgonzola cheese crumbles
Dried cranberries
Roasted almonds, sliced
Arugula lettuce
Spring Mix lettuce

Celebrating my last day of being in my 20's I had a glass of champagne with this salad. It was a nice treat to this very healthy dinner.

Enjoy
~Julianne

Comments

Popular Posts