Italian Wine Pairing Event Added

February 27th 2015
So here I go, starting my food and wine pairing parties.  If you live in the area and are interested in learning more about food and wine pairings please come through on March 20th.  You can join and RSVP here http://www.meetup.com/Cooking-and-Wine-Meetup-Group-near-Stamford/events/220646294/  I am going for a four course meal with 2 wine pairings for each course. The first pairing will be traditional and something you would expect or read about.  The second pairing will be something that will hopefully expand your palate and hopefully you will like it. I will post the menu and pairings here once I have it set.

Tonight as I prepared for this event I had a taste for a Bordeaux.
Chateau les Tuileries
2013
Bordeaux, France

Comments

Popular Posts