Connie's Pizza Copycat Antipasto Salad and Garlic Parmesan Dressing



A few weeks ago I had a Connie's (very famous Chicago Pizza joint that I grew up on) antipasto salad with this famous garlic parmesan dressing that I swear I would put on anything!  I had a craving but I wanted to see if I could mass produce this stuff and have it all the time!  

Connie's copycat garlic parmesan dressing: 
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
6 tsp fresh minced garlic
1 (5oz) container of plain greek yogurt
12 TBSP mayo
~3/4 cup milk
2 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
2 TBSP olive oil
whisk until smooth

Salad Ingredients: 
Romaine
Cherry tomatoes
Red onion
Artichoke hearts
Pepperoncini peppers
Salami
Fresh Mozzarella balls
Homemade croutons (italian bread cut into cubes. Seasoned with olive oil, salt, pepper, ranch seasoning and baked at 375 for 10 minutes)
Optional: olives

Toss everything together with dressing and serve!



Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts